Monday, August 4, 2008

balance

after everything, somehow i'm still fortunate to have a friend who slapped me severely to reality, and another to mend the excruciating pain of the slap. nothing more i can do, but to keep crossing the wire, and most likely move on to another... kahit paulit-ulit na lang ang nangyayari, eh ganun talaga eh... but if there's any consolation, at least i know i have a circle of friends underneath who are there to catch me everytime i fall... to the circle, thank you all for being happy with me and for me for the past month... to some, sorry for the disappointment... to one, thank you for the joy you gave me that i never felt before... what matters now, is i still have you with me in facing what ever may come my way...

4 comments:

rmacapobre said...

hang in there .. la vie continue ..

popoytoy said...

Jim, whenever there's time.. when you're free and ready to talk about things... not necessarily sad ones... im just here, waiting. I wont grow tired of it, coz im your friend. Love you friend.

ArDee said...

Such a colorful vicious life we all have -- and that includes yours. Enjoy every feeling -- from bliss to tears. Then, everything will be just fine.

GWINCHEESE said...

Dadating din yan...habang wala pa, just enjoy! The universe will guide you!

...

...

...talagang universe bwahahaha!