Friday, May 16, 2008

only 3 minutes to healthy goodness...

these past 2-3 weeks, i developed a habit of having instant chocolate flavored porridge (champorado sa madaling salita) for breakfast daily.. (unless heartthrob pau sumawang begs me to have breakfast with him.. hehehe joke lang pau). im just thinking, is it unhealthy to have this food daily? checking the ingredients stated on the packaging, it says: sugar, rice, dairy creamer, thickener (starch), milk powder, cocoa powder, artificial chocolate flavor, vegetable gum, vitamins (A&C). whatcha think? sorry guys, i suck at distinguishing bad contents from good in food. as long as it suits my taste, it goes to my mouth.

7 comments:

rmacapobre said...

naalala ko kumakain kami ng champorado kasama ang aking lola, mga kapatid tuwing hapon at umuulan. malamig kaya masarap .. (sigh) ... good memories this idee brings ...

Anonymous said...

everything na sobra nakakasama din.. **toinkz!

GWINCHEESE said...

kung ano ang masama yun ang masarap!

Anonymous said...

Me ganon Jimnev.. hahaha. sige ba basta manlilibre ka. joke! ayan ha nagcomment na ako sayo. kaya magcomment ka din!

popoytoy said...

Wow!!! Ang sarap!!! Ng drink JimNev... Wala nang iba.

Anonymous said...

It's interesting to see just how pervasive virtual memory has become in our lives. It seems like everytime I turn my head, I see something with a card slot or USB jack . I guess it makes sense though, considering how much more afforable memory has become lately...

Gahhhhh... who am I to complain. I can't get through a day without my R4 / R4i!

(Posted using Nintendo DS running [url=http://www.leetboss.com/video-games/r4i-r4-sdhc-nintendo-ds]R4i[/url] PostNext)

Anonymous said...

I would like to exchange links with your site jimnev.blogspot.com
Is this possible?