Monday, June 2, 2008

taympers...

i remember the day i had my first anti-hepatitis b shot. i had it together with two of my sisters. if memory serves me right, i wasn't even in my teens yet. so i was nervous at first because i really hate needle pricks. although i was a bit terrified, i marched to the clinic with full confidence, because i was sure i'll be able to handle without a fuss whatever prickle i may get. i was even teasing my sister for being overly nervous. i even volunteered to be the first to receive the shot. indeed, the needle sting was totally bearable. but as soon as i felt the throb of the drug sinking in, i suddenly wanted to back out. i didn't know it would be that excruciating due to the density of the drug. but nonetheless, i was still able to put on a poker face, so as not to add apprehension to my sister. and i'm glad i faced those shots because i know it was for the good of my health. atleast now matapang na ako magkakain ng mga roasted isaw...

1 comment:

BigJimboy said...

Who would have thought that one day, ikaw ang hahabol sa mga "pricks"...

LOL! Peace Jimnev! Luv ya! :D